Welcome to the first month of your
Behind the Wheel Pledge!
It’s great to have your team on board and we’re excited to be a part of your trip to getting everyone driving with the right licence. Remember to keep an eye on your inbox as each month we will be sending you an email with some handy tips to get your Rookie and even your Wingman closer to getting their licences!
Learning Tip #1
One of the most important things you’ll need to know to pass your Learners test is the Road Code.
So, the first thing you need to think about is getting your hands on a roadcode - there’s a few ways you can do this:
- You can purchase one at your local AA, Post Shop or selected book stores and they usually cost around $25.50 or you can find it online on the NZTA website
- Head to your local library as they might have a copy that you can borrow or study while you’re there
- Visit DRIVE for an interactive road code quiz
- Ask your school, community centre, or training provider if they do a Learners workshop
- Or check out the Behind the Wheel website for a list of workshops in Mangere
Thank you for committing to making the streets of Māngere a safer place!